2023 Football Practice Information
Participants may only begin practice if CVAA has received ALL of the following:
* Birth Certificate (We will accept Certified Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport)
* Registration Forms
* Physical Card (available at sign-ups) signed, stamped and dated by a physician
* Payment for all Football Participant Costs
Participants should ALWAYS bring to practice:
* Plenty of water
* Athletic supporter (jock strap)
* Football shoes with rubber molded cleats (Metal, screw-in cleats are considered a safety hazard and is strictly forbidden)
* Helmet, Guardian Caps and Pads (after they have been distributed)
Practice begins on Monday, JULY 17, 2023 at Clayton Valley Charter High School (located at 1101 Alberta Way in Concord). Practice is Monday-Friday times TBD.
Practice schedule as of 8/21 will be the following unless otherwise specified by your Head Coach.
Jr Pee Wee - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday times TBD
Pee Wee - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from times TBD
Jr Varsity - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from times TBD
Varsity - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from times TBD
Each participant MUST have 10 hours of football practice without pads before he/she begins any "hitting" practice with pads.
This is a requirement. There is no exception to this rule!