2019 Football Practice Information
Participants may only begin practice if CVAA has received ALL of the following:
* Birth Certificate (We will accept Certified Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport)
* Registration Forms
* Official (Yellow) Physical Card (available at sign-ups) signed, stamped and dated by a physician
* Payment for all Football Participant Costs
Participants should ALWAYS bring to practice:
* Plenty of water
* Athletic supporter (jock strap)
* Football shoes with rubber molded cleats (Metal, screw-in cleats are considered a safety hazard and is strictly forbidden)
* Pads (after they have been distributed)
Practice begins on Monday, July 22nd at Clayton Valley Charter High School (located at 1101 Alberta Way in Concord). Practice is Monday-Friday from 6:00-8:00pm (from July 22nd thru August 16th).
Practice schedule as of 8/19 will be the following unless otherwise specified by your Head Coach.
Jr Pee Wee - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Pee Wee - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Jr Varsity - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Varsity - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00pm-8:00pm
Each participant MUST have 10 hours of football practice without pads before he begins any "hitting" practice with pads. This is a requiment. There is no exception to this rule!