2020 Cheer Practice
Cheer Participants are able to begin practice once CVAA has received ALL of the following:
- Original birth certificate (We also accept a certified copy of the birth certificate or passport)
- All registration forms
- Physical card (yellow 3x5 card will be mailed to you once you have completed on-line reg) signed, stamped and dated by a physician
- Payment for all cheer participant costs
Cheer Participants should remember the following:
- Bring plenty of water to practices, games and events (NO energy drinks, such as Red Bull or Monster)
- Wear comfortable clothes such as loose cotton shorts and t-shirts (NO spaghetti strap tank tops AND NO HOODED SWEATSHIRTS)
- Wear lace up tennis shoes or running shoes with socks (NO Vans or other types of street shoes)
- DO NOT wear make up or fingernail polish
- DO NOT wear anything with zippers or exposed buttons
- No hair dye with any unnatural colors (for example: pink, purple, blue etc.)
- No hair wraps, beads or hair feathers
Practice takes place in the quad area of the High School.
Practice begins on Monday, July 20th at Clayton Valley Charter High School (located at 1101 Alberta Way in Concord).
Practice is Monday-Friday from 6:00-8:00pm for PW-Varsity and 6:00-7:20pm for the JPW 5-7 year olds (from July 20th thru Aug. 21st).
NO PRACTICES CAN BE MISSED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO A COMPETITION OR CHEERLEADER WILL BE PULLED FROM COMPETITION
Practice schedule after 8/22 will be:
NO CHEER PRACTICE ON LABOR DAY - Practice the week of Labor Day will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Jr. Pee Wee: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00pm - 7:20pm
Pee Wee: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Jr. Midget: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Midget: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional details or questions.