Welcome to the 2023 Clayton Valley Football & Cheer online registration!
Please be sure to register the athlete with name and contact information for both parents (if applicable) as the league requires multiple phone numbers for the family on the player card. This will also help with getting all parties the important information that is sent out by the league and their coaches.
Once your athlete is registered with Clayton Valley Athletic Assocation (CVAA), they cannot be registered with any other Youth Football Organization. Failure to comply, will result in removal of the athlete from Clayton Valley Athletic Assocation (CVAA) and refund will not be offered.
ALL AGES ARE BASED UPON PARTICIPANT'S AGE BY JULY 1, 2023. CVAA reserves the right to move players and cheerleaders to the appropriate squads based upon league and program requirements. We will communicate that movement to you and keep you informed.
2022 Returning athletes save an additional $25 when registering under the returning athlete registration links.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE REGISTRATION SECTION WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE:
CHEER (5-7 Year Olds)
CHEER (8-14 Year Olds)
FOOTBALL (Click Here for 2022 Age/Weights, 2023 TBD):
Jr. Pee-Wee (6*- 8 Year Olds, 9 Year Old O/L) 9 Year Olds can't turn 10 prior to Championship Game
Pee-Wee (9 - 10 Year Olds, 11 Year Old O/L) 11 Year Olds can't turn 12 prior to Championship Game
Jr. Varsity (11 - 12 Years Old, 13 Year Old O/L) 13 Year Olds can't turn 14 prior to Championship Game
Varsity (12 - 14 Year Olds, 14 Year Olds cannot turn 15 during the season 7/1/2023 - 12/1/2023)
Important note: upon initial online registration, the parent/guardian will be required to register themselves first so they are established in system. You will then be able to register your child/children.
Be prepared to turn in the following items:
- Bring your signed, stamped and dated official CVAA Physical Card.
- Original or certified copy of child's birth certificate or passport - no photocopies will be accepted
- Parent & Player sign official Player Card - CVAA will provide at signings and or fittings
- Parent and Athlete Code of Conduct
- Cheer Code of Conduct (Cheer Only)
- Deposit Agreement
- Photo Release
- 2 Deposit Checks or Credit Card Deposit: (Parent will only be charged if obligations are not met).
- Volunteer Deposit $400 (postdated 9/1/2023)
- Uniform/Equipment Deposit (Football $500/Cheer $250 (postdated 11/1/2023)